Accounting, Bookkeeping, Business Leadership and Management Qualifications
Achieve your Professional Qualification Designed & Trained by Working Professionals
2020 Enrolments are Open
Government Funded Course Fees from only $66!
Government Funded Qualifications
Gain your Government Funded Qualification with TBST
- Fully Government Funded.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Includes the BAS Agent Skill Set
- 12 months to complete via Online Training
- MYOB software included
- No exams. Only practical assignments
- Students support by phone, email, Skype, webinar, Zoom online assistance & more
- Highly practical training for the real world
- All trainers are bookkeepers and accountants
This training is delivered with Victorian & Commonwealth Government funding through the Skills First Program.
Eligibility For Government Funding
Student Eligibility - Please complete the Pre Enrolment Eligibility Questionnaire Form that you will find at the base of all government funded
training website pages or Click Here Pre Enrolment Eligibility Questionnaire
Flexible and Practical Online Distance Learning
TBST's nationally accredited and recognised qualification courses are delivered by Online Training via Flexible Distance Learning. All course material
including text books, course manuals, webinars, assessments, software and a large number of additional training supplies are provided to students
on TBSTs Online Learning Management System (LMS).
Comprehensive learning support is provided to every student by all of the following methods:
- Phone calls
- Email assistance with a response within 48 hours
- Individual study sessions as required
- Zoom virtual meeting room sessions
- Interactive remote assistance (via Skype/Zoom etc.)
- Live & recorded webinar sessions
- Intervention strategies and action plans for students
- FAQ Documents available on the LMS
All TBST trainers are professional bookkeepers and accountants and you will gain the most up to date skills training available. Our college
specialises in professional bookkeeping and accounting and business leadership and management and all of our course content and assessments
build directly on and add value to our students' work based activities.